Vector Design for digital Illustration (Adobe Illustrator) Course
Duration: 30 Hours in class
The whole course is 30 hours, but each student is only allowed to enrol in the first stage for only 10 hours. Students cannot apply for a Certificate until 30 hours have elapsed.
Vector Design For Illustration Course is a non-vocational program for experts who already know how to work with Adobe Illustrator. In this course, we are only teaching the advanced part of Adobe Illustrator for digital imaging.
– What is Vector Design? and its difference from other methods in computer designing systems.
– How to deal with Adobe Illustrator.
– How to set up a new document and art-board for digital media including Web, Paper, Film, and Games.
– How to arrange Work Environment and palettes.
– Working with Tools
– Colourizing and editing colour mixer for Web, Paper, Film and Game Engines.
– Digital Illustration Principles.
– Import/Export Vector Files to Autodesk Maya, 3ds Max, After Effects and Photoshop.
– Perspective, and 3D Grids.
– Pathfinder and its techniques in Vector Design.
– Creating and Controlling UI/UX design in Adobe Illustrator.
– Brushes, Patterns, Image Tracing, Cartooning.
– Working on Comic Books, and Children Illustration.
– Warp tool, Column Graph Tool, Layers.
– Integration with other Animated software like Flash.
– And more and more … until you become an expert.
Vector Design For Illustration could be the first step in digital Arts when you have enough information and knowledge about designing systems and colour systems on the computer. The simplest explanation for Vector design term is Cartoonish two-dimensional artwork. Vector design is working same as your drawing job with pencils on blank paper, as long as you do not have access to Z-axis in the computer means you are designing vector. Vector Art is the most flexible curves and lines in some computer applications like Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw.
In this short, but practical and effective course you will learn how to make an illustrated digital art for making comic books and children book illustration. Adobe Illustrator is not an application to making only 2D artworks, It is the mother of design in 3D software and even Motion Graphics.